Please mark your calendar and join us for the Mid-Year Conference being held on Saturday, November 5 at Flagship Enterprise Center, 2705 Enterprise Drive, in Anderson from 9 am – 4 pm. This event is designed to help you re-charge, touch base, learn more and connect with new and old Rotary friends. I look forward to seeing you on November 5 as we celebrate our accomplishments and spread the good work that we do as a part of Rotary Serving Humanity!
- You will be stimulated by an outstanding keynote speaker as Kurt Andre joins us from Washington DC and leads us through one of today’s hottest topics: Engaging Today: Millennials in Transformative Leadership through Rotary
- You may participate in grants training seminar, which is required of all clubs who may wish to apply for district and global grants for the 2017-18 Rotary year.
- You will have the opportunity to visit with Immediate Past District Governor Mark Blade, as he will present service awards to those who contributed to a successful 2015-2016 Rotary year.
- You will have incredible opportunity to engage with fellow Rotarians during breakout sessions focused on public relations, communications and membership development, as well as a club presidents’ roundtable.
- You will have fun!
COST: $25 per person | REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
- For the love of dogson February 16, 2024 at 6:00 pm
Members of a Korean Rotary Club help at a dog shelter
- More than US$2 million collected for Turkey, Syria after earthquakeon February 15, 2024 at 9:42 pm
Rotary members continue to provide relief a year later to those affected